As luck would have it... Famous last words. A couple weeks ago, during the course of my daily work duties, I met a man who is a hobby photographer. My work related purpose to be in his company last just a few minutes. Then the important talk began. "Excuse me, good sir, but what is that nifty looking little camera sitting upon your counter top?"
A week later I became the owner of a Sony A6000 camera. A much smaller version of my Pentax K-3, similar, though, in that the digital sensor is the same in each camera. I've wanted a smaller camera to carry along with me primarily while traipsing the trails upon my bicycle. My Pentax camera is a wonderful piece of machinery, but a bit larger and heavier than I want on the bicycle with its rather limited carrying volume. The Pentax is still my go-to camera for more artistic work when weight of the gear means nothing, like walking the rocky shore of Lake Superior. But this little Sony is going to be a winner for cycling duty.
Here are some test images from over the past week. No bicycling, yet.
Southwest Wisconsin.
Mineral Point, Wisconsin.
Christine, Mineral Point, Wisconsin.
House on the Rock, near Spring Green, Wisconsin. Weird.
Silverwood Park, St. Anthony, Minnesota.
Thanks for visiting.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcomed.